is this fair? is this fair?

Grrrgh.

This is insipid. Were it not for the "no promotion of unrelated web sites" rule I would want people to look at a couple of very informational sites concerning the real agenda and attitudes of PETA and activists like ColdPlay.

As it stands, however, the truth is not being told here. And therefore I cannot in good conscience give this animal liberation propaganda a good score.

Keep an open mind, peeps. Don't let their wool be pulled over your eyes. (And does anyone find it sad that the guy who reviewed before me goin' "LOL AMERICAN PIGS" is from the U.S. himself?)

cloudofpain responds:

ever wonder why americans werent incredibly obese until up to about 5 years ago which is about when steroids in chickens became the thing to do? hmmmmm.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

... Wow.

"i subtracted points for actually linking to AOL in the first entry... what a horrible ISP... "

... Wow. Judging a movie by a mere hyperlink?

That's sad. Really sad.

Anyway, this was a great followup. I really loved this one, guys! The idea of combining series of Matrix-related shorts has intruiged me since the first one -- it's like a flavor pack of chewing gum! Keep it up, and don't mind the people who blast this for stupid reasons!

9/11 - 3 Years After CT 9/11 - 3 Years After CT

Nope, not funny.

The fact that this butchered a lot of sacred cows put aside, this just was not funny at all. That's not a matter of 'taking the internet seriously,' it just wasn't funny. It's just another attempt at playing on people's feelings on 9/11 (whether it be sorrow, glee, or irritability over how much it's been covered by the cynicists, anti-Americans, and pro-Americans in Newgrounds), and in my opinion, a bad one at that.

Gotta give IAmVincent2 credit, though -- he managed to make a 9/11 tribute that was bigger than 1 MB in filesize.

As an aside, anyone else love how these anti-American losers are going "ahahahaha americans deserved it lol die u stupid fat ingorant yankees," when plenty of people from outher countries (e.g. U.K., Austrailia, Canada) were slaughtered in the attacks? I guess if an anti-American's own countrymen die in an attack on U.S. soil, it's perfectly okay as long as Americans die.

Retards.

iAmVincent2 responds:

k

Mr Toot-Toot - She Bangs! Mr Toot-Toot - She Bangs!

Ha ha ha! You wacky crazy bubbly fun guy! < / SaGa

That was perhaps THE MOST INSANE flash I've seen here in Newgrounds. I think it deserves to stay, just because of the mindfuck factor.

"I have a question for you... WOULD YOU LIKE TO EAT MY MUSHROOM?! ;D ;D ;D"

I'm still laughing. Dammit, I'M STILL LAUGHING!*$%^*!@$

Execution wise, this was pulled off very well. Props to your drawing abilities! The sound was also... well... very well suited.

So... yes. I've given it a five. Five five. Take a cigarette break, you desrrved it.

Ode to Cigarette Ode to Cigarette

Oh, YES! OH YES, MY SALMON HEADED FRIEND!

I gotta say, when I first saw this, I was expecting stick figures or a slideshow of posts and a rather immature attempt to shame the attention whore.

Damn, you proved me wrong, bro. Well done! I've briefly hung around Go-Gaia, so I understand where you came from on this - I think you captured the whole ... erm... style of Go-Gaia well there.

Love the way you did the characters and animation, too.

People wanting to expose idiots on forums, take note - this is how you do it!

GOD - An IRC story GOD - An IRC story

Amusing and a good entry for the file size.

Interesting parody of the bible. I was amused by it, but I really do think you should have left out the stab at George Bush. Aside from being entirely out of context, it was uncalled for. I might not approve of the guy 100%, but I'm getting damn sick of seeing political/prejudiced "OMFG GEORGE BUSH === HITLAR AND OIL LOVAR!!! LOL AMERICANS SUCK" worm its way into EVERYTHING.

The Charles Manson thing may have also been a little extraneous, but I am not too sure there.

That brought my vote down to a 2. Had you left these out and came up with some more creative IRC/AOL Chatroom adaptions of the bible, it would have probably gotten a 4 from me.

That about covers it.

When Frenchiez meet NG When Frenchiez meet NG

Very funny!

I liked this flash movie. Though the graphics could use some work, the voice acting and ... er, "plot" of this movie more than made up for it. I didn't expect Strawberry Clock or the "BBBB" thing either!

Concerning the nationalist, prejudiced idiots who flamed your movie, yes, that was wrong and hateful of them. I think it'd bear justice to let you know that I'm an American - while I may not have agreed with the French government, I don't hate France or the French people. Hating and discriminating against a country and its people is wrong - as an American, I should know more than anyone else about what it's like to be hated by people because of your nation. :x

Anyway - good flash movie. Let's hope this one stays in the portal.

dbz thingy dbz thingy

Superb animation and emulation of DBZ, however...

Where's the beef?

I understand you wanted to show off your ability to draw and animate, but seriously... there's nothing to this other than the animation. While I have to say that your skills are pretty awesome in that area, the Portal is meant more for complete animations and games.

However, I would like to see you use your skills to make a flash animation! Get a storyboard going, animate the scenes, get some sound (though if you have good textual storytelling, sound would be less important), and you could very damn well have some top 50-worthy animations.

So until then, keep rocking!

Predictions Predictions

OH GOD NOT THE MILKJUGS

Okay, dude, Lore... this was AWESOME.

I am begging you, PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THESE. Your sense of humor rules.

The animation was pretty sweet, too - if there was one thing I would say could be better though, it'd be that the colors in the flash were too... washed out. Though it's just my opinion, it could have done with some more vivid color.

In any case, this was an EXCELLENT movie. I'm not going to be getting the milkjugs out of my head for a while!

*gets beaten with one* OW!! &*^@*&$^*#@&^*@

Stabby's Revenge Stabby's Revenge

A great 'toon indeed!

First off, lemme say - I can't wait to see more of Stabby McGee. This flash movie of Stabby was hilarious - where the obviously wrong is made to be more horrible than a mild insult. A great chuckle!

This has an interesting style reminiscent of the Simpsons when it comes to the graphics. Near as I can tell this makes great use of shading and gradients, and the animation is also sweet.

I don't really have any critiques for you on this, so, I'll just end with, "Awesome movie! Keep rockin'!"